JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Three Word Wednesday Promt~

Drench; verb: Wet thoroughly, soak; forcibly administer a drug in liquid form orally to (an animal); noun: A dose of medicine administered to an animal.

Immune; adjective: Resistant to a particular infection or toxin owing to the specific presence of antibodies or white blood cells; protected or exempt, especially from an obligation or the effects of something.

Radiate; verb: emit (energy, especially light or heat) in the form of waves or rays or be emitted in such a way or (of a person) clearly emanate (a strong feeling or quality) through their expression or bearing; adjective: Having rays or parts proceeding from a center, arranged in or having a radical pattern.

Immune only to the intoxicating
Breathes of yesterday's love
Drenched in the beauty
That holds me captive
Smiles that radiate beauty
Which hold me in its clutches
Of un forbidden love

~Beth~



Its another day of cool weather; how is your temperature's where you live?
http://www.threewordwednesday.com/




7 comments:

Isabel said...

great words in response to the prompt

Sheilagh Lee said...

very beautiful

Unknown said...

Un-forbidden... what a refreshing twist!

Mike Patrick said...

I really like this. Immune to yesterday's breath, held in today’s un-forbidden love. That’s a good place to be.

Shauna said...

lyrical and lovely.

Anonymous said...

What's your email and I will send you the information to apply....

Unknown said...

Beautiful! :)