JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, August 12, 2011

Finger Print Friday ~ Late Night Cafe' Patio Delight


Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back to Beki over at The Rusted Chain  http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/ so others can find the entire list of participants!
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky below. Have fun exploring the other links as well!
Please only sign in if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week!
-------------------


After the lovely win on the garage situation it was such a grand feeling!
I actually felt like doing something with my patio once again.
My neighbor Pat, was busy making her little patio look extremely inviting and relaxing.
So I just had to join in.
She was so gracious to help me as well.
She brought the table and two chairs up to my patio to use along with the yellow cloth.
Then we went to Lowe's and got some flowers to put in my pots.
I had been wanting flowers all Summer long.
I just missed not being able to enjoy the patio.
But....
Now I can!
I had so much fun fixing up the patio too.
I think hubby really enjoys it as well.
Though he would never say so.
It felt good after dealing with so many rules of you cannot do this or that here at the complex.
I just felt like it was time to take back control of my home and my life.
And that meant my patio area as well.
So to work I went on it to do so.
I have wanted to enjoy and fix up my patio all Summer.
I finally did!
Hubby is a bit concerned;
He thought I might be pushing the envelope.
I really didn't care!
I was past the point of caring what the complex thought.
I was taking my stand and wasn't backing down!
I really just wanted to fix my little space in the world; relax and enjoy like I had in the past.
Which meant doing some of the no no's that we had been told we couldn't do.
Oh Well!
I moved the bird feeders back to the front window area. I re-hang some of my chimes and a planter.
It just gave it a wonderful beautiful feel.
I was so excited to have the patio the way I had wanted it all Summer.
Actually better than I dreamed of.
Hubby BBQ for Pat, and I that evening.
He said honey this looks like a little french cafe'.
It as well looked like a extra added room that extended into Pat's patio area as well.
It is a very lovely and inviting area.
{Everyone that comes through just wants to sit and stay a while.}
We had so much fun that evening.
We had a late night dinner by candle light.
Laughed, and chatted, just enjoyed each others company.
Had a wonderful dinner under the moon and stars, set to candle light.
As we listened to some George Strait country music and danced  under the moon on the side walk between the two patio's.
What fun! 
It was a delightful and wonderful Summer evening.
A great way to celebrate our win and our lovely cafe' patio's we had designed to make us feel good.
It has added a touch of class to our neighborhood.



NKJ

Acts 2:42

And they continued steadfastly in the apsotles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.


The view from my apartment slider
The French Cafe'
The added room of luxury!

Pat's patio

My lovely little patio

Hubby BBQ'ing for us

Pat & I enjoying the evening

Pat & Hubby chewing the fat

Finishing up after a delightful dinner

Hospitality & Fellowship
What can be better than that?


Do you like late night candle light dinners in the yard?


4 comments:

artsyclay said...

~*~ Happy Fingerprint Friday! ~*~ Your patio looks so warm and inviting. Great job on the decorating! ~*~

rainbow said...

The patio looks so GREAT, inviting to all who see. Nice to have a great neighbor like Pat too. I CAN TELL GOD IS BLESSING YOU REAL GOOD, SHOWES YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON AND DESERVE IT. Thanks for the photos and sharing.

As for the candle light dinners outside, I love the idea, I am off tomorrow and I plan for Jerry to have a big suprize for supper tomorrow. Hope you can make it as great a weekend as I am going to have. LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Susie Swanson said...

Oh I love the candle light dinners and your patio looks so good. I love that song by Stephen Curtis Chapman. If we lived closer, we would congregate a lot..lol..Susie

Petra said...

Your patio looks great! Enjoy it. You are lucky to have a wonderful neighbor to share it with.
Thank you for all your kind comments about my pictures. I really appreciate it.
Petra