JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fall On August 24, 2011 (Face Dive)

Face dive on the cement yesterday! Oh the pain is unbelievable! My teeth hurt so much. They were shoved up into the gums. I will need to see a dentist for sure. My left hand is so swollen I can hardly use it. The pain I'm in today in horrible. I will be reporting in person the accident to the management. I did send email called left voice message, as well as dropped a note in the mail drop with pictures so that they know what happened since it happened after hours. It happened around 6:30-6:45 pm in the evening thank goodness for great neighbors! I have given a written complaint about this area before.My girlfriend has fallen here as well. I feel like I jinxed myself. Oh well! praise the Lord I will heal. Its my mouth and teeth I'm most concerned about. Prayers are needed. Thank you for you prayers love and encouragement. I will keep you all posted. AS I tried to eat last evening and I cannot . I may loss lots of weight this way. Not the way i would like too. I m so grateful that I didn't break any bones and that my nose didn't turn both eyes black and blue. Such a beauty! So when I get back from Salem today I will have the wonderful job of finding a dentist and some help on this fall. My thought is when you fall don't fall on cement and slide across it with your face. And if you think I look bad you should see the other guy! Trying to have a great sense of humor over this.


Beat Up By Cement

The Area Of Neglect

A Mishap Looking To Happen

My Dated Photo


You ever eat the cement?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no, sweetie this is awful! I cannot imagine the pain of having your teeth pushed up like that. Oh dear. Praying for you!

Unknown said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear about this! Hope you feel better soon.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

So sorry to read this Bethe.

You poor thing.

I hope that the pain will ease soon and that you will find a dentist.

Take care of yourself.


Fiona

Susie Swanson said...

Oh my goodness Bethe, that is awful. I didn't know. That walkway is a hazard waiting to happen. You keep us informed. I hope your pain goes away soon. I'll be praying for you..Blessings and hugs...Susie

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
I am so sorry!!! You and Bob both agree that the pavement doesn't give at all ;( he has a broken collar bone from his fall on Sunday.

Hope you feel better soon. Praying for you

Blessings & Love
(Rainbow & Tiger)

Undeserving Grace said...

AAhhhhh, darling. I'm so sorry! I said a prayer for you my dear I hope everything works out ok. I think I would avoid that cement for sure...yikes. good luck on taking your test too!
{tara} from Undeserving Grace