JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Three Word Wednesday Promt~

Gasp; verb: Inhale suddenly with the mouth open, out of pain or astonishment; strain to take a deep breath; noun: A convulsive catching of breath.

Mute; adjective: Refraining from speech or temporarily speechless; not expressed in speech; characterized by an absence of sound, quiet; noun: A person without the power of speech; verb: Deaden, muffle or soften the sound of; reduce the strength or intensity of (something).

Viable; adjective: Capable of working successfully, feasible.

I viable work through the mess
As I gasp in horror
I am muted by the very shock of total horror of it all

~Beth~


Are you ever shocked by the huge mess of things that have to be worked out with huge gasps?


http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

4 comments:

Kathe W. said...

oh boy do I know - right now we are downsizing our belongings-too much stuff-someone else needs all this stuff!
And thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog-blessings to you!

Sheilagh Lee said...

yes that's what I used to think when I waled in my teen age daughters room. LOL
Well done.

Cynthia said...

hello! sounds like my tiny office-
just give your old stuff away - very liberting.

Deborah said...

I've had that gasp! ... I loved this :o)