JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 188

Come sit awhile
Be still
Listen
And I will share with you
The whispers
Of sweet love
The mist of gentle kisses
The fragrant smells of beauty
Of the dew drops of nature

~ Beth ~


Come Sit

Do you enjoy sitting and observing the beauty surrounding you?

4 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Another lovely poem today Bethe, and I love how the colours have come out in that photo.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

That is a lovely photo Beth.

I do love to sit and watch the beauty that surrounds us, it always calms me and brings me down to earth.

x

Rainbow said...

Beth
this is awesome!!! thank you for sharing I love sitting an watching/listening to nature in its own.

Hope you are doing better
Blessings
Rainbow (Gina)

Unknown said...

Lovely poem and photo.