JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Participate In Saturday Centus



Okay over at Jenny Matlock: Saturday Centus
You get some real interesting writing prompts.
This is my second one I have done.
I'm really having lots of fun.
Go check out others and see what they have come up with.
Maybe write one of your own and link up.
Such fun!

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/

Jenny Matlock


So, for this week...

WORD COUNT - Up to 100 words AND the 3 words of the prompt (103 total maximum words - For those of you that want more words please feel free to link up multiple stories!)
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
USE A PICTURE IF YOU LIKE
THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS: "Surprise! I'm pregnant! "

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.


A Summer romance
Frolicking the country side
Dancing in the moonlight
Summer ends
Surprise!
Turns into
I'm pregnant!
What was to be cherished memories
Of snapshots of a Summers love
Turns into a tiny new life
That will bind us forever
A Summer romance
Turns into a romance of a life time
No longer a Summer love of cherished memories
But snapshots of
This tiny life
That is you and me
A romance of a life time
This Summer love

~Beth~

Have you are anyone you know have a surprise pregnancy?

8 comments:

cj Schlottman said...

Lovingly written and, oh, so touching! Glad you're back for another Centus.

Namaste..........cj

Karen S. said...

So happy you played again this week! great poem, thanks! I was surprised too! ha ha!

rainbow said...

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. They are felt and greatly appreciated.

As for your question, both my boys were a surprise and a precious gift from God. I was raised all my life being told I could not have kids. I never told anyone til Bob asked me to be his wife. He said "No big deal, we can always adopt if we want to." No big deal right, we were married two weeks and I was pregnant. When we had Rich we figured out we married 3 years and 6 months, and of that time there was 10 months that I was not pregnant. So glad God did not listen to the Drs.

Isn't it good that God takes better care of us than we do. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BLESSED SUNDAY and MAKE IT A GREAT WEEK.

Rainbow said...

Bethe
this is so wonderful!!!! thank you for sharing Both of my nieces were SURPRISES when they told us they were having their own babies My great nephew is 1 yr this past week. The other one is due in Feb not sure yet as to boy/girl

My niece with the baby is on her way home from phoenix and broke down (stranded UGH traveling with a baby in the heat..please pray for their safety

Blessings
Rainbow

Rick Watson said...

I'll check out Jenny's site. But the surprise I'm pregnant would be an interesting prompt for me :)

Judie said...

This is quite a thoughtful piece. Great take on the prompt!!

Susan Anderson said...

A romance of a lifetime, indeed!

NIcely done.

=)

Jenny said...

Oh gosh! This little gem of a story made me feel all tender and mushy (and not because I'm overweight - ha!)

I loved the sweet direction you took this.

Really lovely.