JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 167


This lovely yellow beauty has been in our apartment complex all Summer long working.
I think we will call him
"Big Yellow" 
The monster fork lift
He was recently in my parking court for nearly two weeks.
Causing all of us a slight discomfort and unpleasantness that lives in this court.
They are replacing all the upper decks.
Another one of those weird choices of changes going on here in this wonderful complex where I live.
Wondering why?
When there seems to be other more pressing things to repair and take care of.
But again I'm not the owners.
Hmmm....
Wonder what will be next?
This monster starts up at around 7:00 am in the morning.
What a wonderful thing to wake too.
It has been a most interesting season of changes around here in our apartment dwelling.
Wondering what the Fall season will bring.


Big Yellow
Monster Fork Lift
 
How do you feel about construction starting in a neighborhood at 7:00 am in the morning?






5 comments:

Manzanita said...

What an annoying way to awaken. Hope your autumn relieves you from the yellow monster.
Manzanita@Wannabuyaduck

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I also hope the yellow monster go away !!! Are you getting a lot of Hot Weather in your home town? Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my new Tablescapes. I hope you have a Great Week.
XXOO Diane

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
I would not like getting woke up at 7am by nothing much less a bunch of unnecessary noise!!! now the birds singing would be different

Blessings
Rainbow, Bob

Melissa said...

I feel your pain. My previous complex was fixing curbs at their main entrance and lucky me, that's where my apt was. I got to wake up to jack hammers at 7a for several weeks. The office said they couldn't do anything because it was already in their contract. I think according to city noise ord. They were probably in violation but this is where you choose to pick your battles. Go to bed a little early and beat them up in the morning. You should take them some donuts or something and tell them to have a nice day. Maybe they will stop for a little while they eat : )

Southhamsdarling said...

What a pain that it's been there right through the summer, and, NO, I wouldn't appreciate being woken up at 7 a.m. every morning by that noise! Hope you get some peace and quiet soon my friend. Hugs.