JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, August 12, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 170

I was having fun with my camera.
I was trying to find ways to make unique pictures that where fun and made a statement.
These lovely flowers sat on my neighbors patio next to her rod iron chair.
I thought if I could somehow use the chair as a window it would make a very unique picture.
Then there was the planter above setting on a rod iron.
Not bad for my first try at something I know nothing about.
Or a clue as to what I was really doing or trying to achieve.
Just playing and having fun!

Rod Iron & Red
Do you like trying things that you know nothing about? Then watching to see what the results come out like?



4 comments:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Great Photo!

Love the colours.

~Fiona

Amanda said...

This is very good!

Southhamsdarling said...

That's an excellent shot that you have captured there Bethe. I love taking photos also, and trying to look out for something a bit different, and a good way to frame the subject. Have a lovely relaxing weekend my friend.

Rainbow said...

Bethe
This. Shot is amazing.
Great job.

Blessings
Gina n Bob