JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 182

Come sit a spell and enjoy the beauty.
Come rest and enjoy the quiet beauty.
Come and listen as the birds chirp their love songs of beauty.
Come and just be still and know that I Am God!
I will speak to you in your quiet still place.
Listen to that small still voice.
I will lead and guide you.
Just listen and know that I am with you always.
Take my hand and I will guide you to the still waters of peace.
Come and sit a spell and enjoy the beauty and listen.
Rest in me and I will take your burdens.
Be still and know that I am God!

Be Still


Do you have a quiet place you love to go too and just listen and hear that voice of God speak to you?

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Oh, I absolutely have quiet places in my garden where I retreat to in order to enjoy a moment of contented solitude, although I always have a couple of dogs tagging along, so in reality, I'm never entirely alone!