JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 181




This fun little welcome sign hangs at my sisters home on the patio.
I love it!
And I love sitting on their patio.
It is so relaxing there.
They have many fun thing's at their home.
It is always fun to see what neat finds they will have out for us all to enjoy.
They find some unusual things.



Welcome!


Do you like sitting on the patio? Just certain times of the year or year round?

2 comments:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Hi Bethe,

I love sitting on the patio but it is mainly in Summer because the rest of the year it would be too cold.

Nothing like sitting out with a good book, a glas of wine and just relaxing.


Fiona

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I also love sitting on my patio at night !! It is to HOT in the day,,, over 105 in the sun!!!
I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape with my nwe Rooster. I hope you have a great week.
XXOO Diane