JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, August 29, 2011

POETRY PICNIC WK 2 : The Kiss

We have a fun little prompt from our friends over at "The Gooseberry Garden" Jingle Poetry. Lots of wonderful writers and poems linked up with the great prompts. Please go check them out.

So this weeks prompt is:


The first kiss of
Stolen moments of innocents 
Lovely tender moments
Gentle butterfly kisses
Lips so soft and tender
As a soft fragrant rose petal
In mid Summer's day
Awkward moments of 
First experience linger 
Of the first kiss
Simple beauty so genuine
Full of emotions and passions unknown
The look that says
Yes!
Twinkle and giggles of sure pleasure
Dreams and hopes of the next captured kiss
Innocents held in the soft gentle kiss
Of the one's first love

~Beth~


Do you have fond memories of your first kiss?

5 comments:

Marbles in My Pocket said...

Really like this, Beth. Such a sweet light-hearted feel to it. Especially like "Twinkle and giggles". Very nicely done!

Ann LeFlore said...

I like your poem very much. You have captured the first kiss and feeling of the young love.

Maxwell Mead Williams Robinson Barry said...

everything is pleasant in this
kiss piece.
way to go,

Happy Poetry Picnic!
:)

Pat-Mather Brown Gordon-ceton said...

fantastic.

Anonymous said...

wow! such nostalgic thoughts.. glad to be of acquaintance. my entry if you have time.. http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/fluttering-in-an-envelope/