JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Three Word Wednesday Promt~

Adapt; verb: Make (something) suitable for a new use or purpose; modify; become adjusted to a new condition; alter (a text) to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting or the stage.

Glide; verb: Move with a smooth continuous motion, typically with little noise; fly through the air with very little movement of the wings; noun: A smooth continuous movement.

Lie; verb: (of a person or animal) be in or assume a horizontal or resting position on a supporting surface; be, remain, or be kept in a specified state; noun: The way, direction, or position in which something lies.

As I lie here
Whistling the tune of love
I glide from dreams and memories
On the wings of your love
As I adapt to the touch of your love
I glide easily  from the arms of your touch
As I lie awake and dream of the love
So easily I glide and adapt to this love
As I lie here whistling this tune of love
As I glide from dreams to memories
Of your touch

~Beth~

How is your mid week shaping up?

 
http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

5 comments:

Sheilagh Lee said...

interesting use of the prompts and great poem

Desiree said...

This is a good lyric to be sung to some beautiful muic, Beth! Well done!

Manzanita said...

Lovely love poem. That and a big box of chocolates will make anyone's Valentine's Day. :)
Manzanita@Wannabuyaduck

Anonymous said...

how very romantic, this could give any heart wings!

Anonymous said...

ooo-ie, this is breataking, so sweet and romantic.