JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, August 14, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 172

Found this little priceless gem in my neighbors garden next to the patio when walking by.
It is amazing what you find on walks when you are out on a stroll.
I thought that it was really cool!
I'm sure he didn't put it there.
I think maybe the previous renters may have.
There really isn't any pretty flowers there at all.
Just some dirt.
ay have been at one time.
Especially since you know all the beauty they have pulled out of here.
It is neat to see what little treasures one can find that was left.
Finger prints of the beauty that once was.
It looks like this rock has been there for a while.
Someone made it pretty darn cute!

My Garden Rock

Do you have decorative pieces in your garden?

1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

Fancing you finding that when you were out on one of your walks, Bethe. It's lovely. Yes, I do like decorative pieces in the garden. I have quite a few statues and little angels.