JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

Oh lets get excited!
It is Thursday and it is time to see that thankful list. If you need up lifting I assure you this is the link to go too. It will bless you and lift your spirits. It will help you see all you have to be thankful for. So lets join in with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.


  1. Winning the fight with the garage
  2. Hand lotion & body lotion
  3. Strong hands
  4. Midnight phone calls that say mom I'm fine I love you thank you for your prayers
  5. Birthday parties and fun with family
  6. God's love and sunshine upon my daily journeys
  7. My daughters friend waking from the coma; from the fatal car accident he was in {Lord please continue to heal him and touch him, continue to be with his family and loved ones}
  8. Pretty patios
  9. Candle light diner with hubby and friends
  10. Great neighbors
  11. Sitting in the yard with CK girl enjoying the fresh air and the beauty of the afternoon
  12. Great blog friend's that are a great second family {You all make my heart sing}
  13. Days off
  14. God's word
  15. Smiles and words of encouragement that lift the heart
What makes your heart full?

http://www.undeservingrace.com/



12 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

A wonderful list to be thankful there Bethe, but I guess the best one this week would have to be no. 7 and your daughter's friend waking from the coma. I pray that he will continue to be healed.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Lovely post Bethe.

I'm with Thisisme that the most wonderful of all is your daughter's friend awakening.
I am so pleased.

Fiona

Sarah Nolan said...

What a wonderful idea! I think I'll do this too! We can all use a reminder of what to be thankful for.

http://smn0409.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So many things to be thankful for, especially #7. I will add him to my prayers. Thank you for stopping by. Blessings!

Andrea said...

What a miracle your daughter's friend waking up from being in a coma!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

Cynthia said...

Hi Bethe, great prompt!

A. I thankful that God's thoughts are precious
towards me and all of his children.
A 1. My brain exploded due to an aneurism and
God kept me alive for a good two days- I don't
remember anything after experiencing a terrific
headache. And now I am as good as new, no much
better actually. So I so grateful God showed
me how much he loves me .

B. Clouds, I so mesmerized by clouds and the
unique beauty of each cloud.
B 1. A soft breeze lights my fire every time.
B 2. Walking outside - Love to walk and breathe
in the fresh air.

C. Poetry and clothes.

D. Cooking.
D 1. Eating out

E. Woman ministers, for me they are much
more honest and realistic - filled with faith.

Anonymous said...

Great List! Especially #6, 14 & 15 :-)

Have a nice weekend

~Ron

Petra said...

That's a truly wonderful list of God's mercy and grace and your heart of thanksgiving!

Petra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasi said...

That is a wonderful list! :) Found your blog from Thankful Thursdays!

Stephani Cochran said...

I'm embarassed to admit it, but my garage won quite some time ago. It has me intimidated now! We only have a one car garage anyway, but I don't know if we could even fit a Hotweels toy in there now!

forgetmenot said...

Beautiful Beth, From simple to complex-everything should be a joy in our life and we should APPRECIATE them. I certainly appreciate you lovely comments on my posts--thank you so much--it makes my day. Have a lovely weekend. Mickie :)