JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 189

On the trail at Silver Falls, Oregon

Some berries I found on the trail.
I'm sure some little woodland creature will be... has been enjoying this delectable bits from the wild.


Berries


Do you enjoy eating berries? Do you have a favorite berry?

3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Bethe. Yes, I love eating raspberries and strawberries and, at the moment, we are picking loads of blackberries in the fields around our garden. Make some blackberry & apple pies I think! Another good photo for us today.

Gems said...

Thanks for your supporting words about my cat, Beetle. He was my 'baby' but it was a long time ago so, thankfully I am left with happy memories and the sadness has turned into gratitude that I had him, even for a short while.

As for berries, my favorites are strawberries. I wish I liked blueberries...I keep trying! I lvoe this photo blog....beautiful I have one that I just keep forgetting to do anything with. You might have inspired me to be a little more active on it :)

Love,
Gems xxxx

Rainbow said...

Bethe
thank you for sharing, I love finding blackberries, and mulberries on the wild trail :) Bob asked me "are you sure those are eatable" He forgets I am a total country girl.

Blessings
Rainbow & Tiger