JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 175

When I was going through some of my photos looking for something to post. I ran across this one. I was looking at it and found it to be a bit interesting.
Not just a picture of party balloons.
The screen door piers into a window.
The balloon's surrounds a vase of flowers, that seem to cover the refrig and part of the back window.
Just a bit of an eye catcher.
I just like all that is going on.
Kinda of a fun photo!

Colors of Fun!

What do you see going on when you look at this picture?


2 comments:

Rainbow said...

simply amazing!!!! I see a celebration maybe at Easter since the Easter lilies are in bloom, maybe mother's day?

This is beautiful!!! thank you for sharing

Blessings
Rainbow (gina n tiger)

Southhamsdarling said...

HI Bethe. Sorry I;m late in commenting! I love that door, and the lillies are beautiful. You are right, it's a really good photo! Blessings my friend. Hope you are well.