JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, August 18, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 176

Meet "Baby" this is my sister Chris's dog. And she really is a baby!
That is Sandy you see in the background.
My sisters have four precious fur babies.
I loved this picture with Baby up on the table. and how everything is just centered in including Sandy in the background.
I love going to visiting my sisters. Though I haven't made many trips to see them this year. I think I will need to change that. As Summer is drawing to a close quickly.
It has been a busy Summer for me with many other adventures and activities.
So with that in mind lets take a sit with baby and do some R&R!


Your Serving What?
When?


Do your pets rule the roost?

4 comments:

Rick Watson said...

Of course.We bank where we bank because they give Ol' Buddy a doggy treat when we go through the drive through:)

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Lovely photo Bethe.


Fiona

Southhamsdarling said...

Love that, "You serving what. When?!" Great photo.

Anonymous said...

This pooch has human eyes wise eyes.