JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, August 28, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 186

This photo along with many others that I will be sharing in the days ahead where taken on my hike at Silver Falls, up by Salem, Oregon.
I was only able to hike a portion of it.
I missed four of the major Falls.
Gives me a good reason to go back and do some more hiking.
I love going for hikes.
I really wasn't prepared for this one.
But...
I will be next time.

Peaceful Walk


Do you like to go on hikes?

2 comments:

Karen S. said...

Oh yes, we stayed in Cannon Beach one summer and explored lots of beautiful country in the lovely and amazing Oregon. We even crossed the bridge in Astoria to travel around Washington a bit and more light houses! Astoria is a lovely spot too..did you hike around there...and what is the name of the tall shaped (very famous) spot...in any case we went up that! Very cool!

Rainbow said...

amazing beauty~~~ thank you for sharing. HOpe you are doing well

Blessings
Rainbow (Gina)