JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

Here we are once again on Thankful Thursday!
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for.
Come and join the fun with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.
See what others are thankful for.


  1. Laying in the grass with CK and relaxing enjoying the afternoon.
  2. DVR
  3. New opportunities
  4. Astro pops
  5. Store room closed out and everything back in the garage.
  6. God's perfect love
  7. The warmth of the day
  8. Mega machines in the laundromat
  9. Not having to new brakes on the car yet! YEA!
  10. Very nice new neighbors
  11. Finding old treasures
  12. Sustaining prayers
  13. A place to write and express myself
  14. A friend that listens with love
  15. Hot showers

Do you find treasures unexpectedly when cleaning out things around the house?




5 comments:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

I am so glad that you got nice new neighbours.

It is great to have a good neighbour.


Fiona

Anonymous said...

Just like great neighbors, state farm is there.. LOL! Made me think of that.. anyway, Love your list!! Hot showers is one to be thankful for too. I ran out of hot water and it was so cold! Love your thankful list.. :)

Unknown said...

I am thankful for YOU, my sweet dear friend!

Southhamsdarling said...

I always look forward to your Thankful Thursday list my friend. They are always such good blessings. So pleased that you have very nice new neighbours. Another good list today.

Mickie Brown said...

Wonderful treasures and blessings to have. Mickie :)