JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

Here we are once again on Thankful Thursday!
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for.
Come and join the fun with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.
See what others are thankful for.
I know this week I have plenty as I do every week, how about you?
  1. The beautiful warm sunshine we have been having!
  2. God's forgiveness
  3. My oldest grandson's phone call sharing his first week of high school experience with me
  4. The trip to the beach with my neighbor
  5. The hike at Silver Falls
  6. Hubby and his cook home cooking or should I say BBQ'ing
  7. Cool evening breezes
  8. Beautiful sunsets
  9. Beautiful music to listen too
  10. No broken bones when I fall
  11. A good sense of humor
  12. Pain med's
  13. A nice pharmacist
  14. straws to drink out of
  15. Liquids so I can get something in my stomach at least

Have you ever fallen and broken any bones?

http://www.undeservingrace.com/




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it :) I hope you are healing quickly.