JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Prompt B: Acrostic Haiku (AH) - SEA

Prompt B: Acrostic Haiku (AH) - SEA
(A Haiku is a Japanese lyric verse form having 3 unrhymed lines of 5, 7, 5 syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.)
http://acrosticonly.blogspot.com/





Waves of high tides
As the sea whispers the names on a roll
Tides ebbing in and out

~Beth~


Have you ever just sat and listened to the sea?


1 comment: