JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Hot, sunshine, fun in the sun




What are the temperature's where you live?

So excited for some nice 90 degree weather. Somethign we havent seen here in the PNW this Summer! I am thrilled and will be enjoying it.
I plan to do some sun bathing and pool side activities.
Maybe I will go to the river.
Who knows?
I just know I will be enjoying the great outdoors in the hot sun!
Loving it!

12 comments:

vivinfrance said...

The temperatures here in NW France range from -16 degrees celsius in the coldest winter I have known to 40 on the hottest summer, Heat doesn't suit me at all, and I stay indoors with the blinds down when it is anything over 30. Today it is a perfect 22 and sunny. Time for a walk...

Nikki Brown said...

Wish we had some sun!
It's been in the 50s and raining, raining, raining here in Alaska.

Tinman said...

It's 15 degrees celcius (59F) here in Ireland at the moment, though it is only 10.30, so it might get warmer.
It's a lovely sunny morning, so I walked to the shop about two hours ago to get milk and a paper without a jacket, and it was absolutely freezing.
By the way, this is still our summer.

Elaine said...

It's forecast to be a 23 degrees celsius (73F) high today here in the south of England. At the moment it's probably about 19 degrees. The sun is shining and I hope it stays that way so that it enthuses me to get on with things!

Unknown said...

As a summer loving girl - our current winter temperatures of 15 - 16 degrees celsius are rather depressing. I'm hanging out for some warm summer days.
Enjoy the great outdoors and the warmth :-)

Southhamsdarling said...

I'm so glad that summer has finally arrived for you, Bethe! I know how much you have missed it. Enjoy and make the most of the sunshine while it's there.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying the sunshine. Send us some!

Dawn said...

It's funny you say that because we've been enjoying NOT being in the 90s (or 100s) the last week. But this week the warm temps were back. We, personally, are ready for some cooler weather. BUT...glad to hear you are enjoying the warmth!

Linda said...

Enjoy your hot summer day Beth! I pretty much avoid the heat...and have enjoyed my summer from the inside of the house or car. And I thank God for air conditioning. Ha!

Did sneak out to a movie yesterday. We saw The Help. It was good...but sad to think that people were treated that way not all that long ago!

It was nice and cool in the movie theater! (smile)

Love, Linda

Unknown said...

Enjoy the heat....me I'm a winter girl all the way!

Karen S. said...

I do!...and I have that exact milk container...used to have one that had a slanted front, really liked it...but hubby # 1 got it!

Call Me Cate said...

We've had a bit too much of that 90 (and 100!) degree weather. I'm ready for something closer to 80. But with the summer you've had, I'm so glad you had a nice warm day to enjoy!

Thanks for playing 6WS!