JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, August 29, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 187



More of Silver Falls, Oregon

A walk through the park
Is the happiness I feel
As I stroll hand in hand with my Lord
The joyfulness's
The happiness
As a child at play
While running and playing among the trees
The beauty engulfs me
The peace that comes from the tranquil beauty
Hand painted by my Lord
The beauty of nature
Brings such goodness to a soul
The beauty and peace
So rich in His love
Each moment
A sweet breathe of His love to me

~Beth~


Which Way Shall I Go?


Do you like to go on walks alone or with someone?


4 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

You're doing so well with this photo challenge my friend. This is a delightful picture and a beautiful poem from you to go with it.

Karen S. said...

I enjoy both....sometimes though it's especially nice to just walk alone among the beauty set forth just waiting to be smelled and viewed or heard....and not to feel it all....!

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Lovely words and photos as always.

Rainbow said...

Bethe
This is beautiful!!! thank you for sharing

hope you are feeling better

Blessings
Gina n Bob