JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Three Word Wednesday Promt~

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

Appear; verb: Come into sight, become visible or noticeable; come into existence or use; feature or be shown; perform publicly in a movie or play; seem, give the impression of being.

Dose; noun: A quantity of medicine or drug taken or recommended to be taken at a particular time; an amount of radiation received or absorbed at one time over a specific period; verb: Administer a dose to (a person or animal); adulterate or blend (a substance) with another substance.

Pierce; verb: (Of a sharp or pointed object) go into or through (something); make a hole with a sharp instrument; force or cut a way through; make a hole (in a body part) so as to wear jewelry


When you appear
It is like one dose
Of medicine
That will pierce
Through my very soul

~Beth~

How's your week shaping up?

5 comments:

Nanka said...

Very clever Beth!!

laurie kolp said...

Great piece...audio, too!

Sheilagh Lee said...

lovely.Very clever

Jessica Downey said...

Hi there! I saw on The Good Stuff blog that you have some questions about DSLR cameras and lenses. I'm a professional photographer and guest blogger on ShabbyBlogs.com and SomewhatSimple.com and I have some posts that could really help you out! Here are a couple of posts specifucally about cameras and lenses:
http://www.somewhatsimple.com/?s=photography

Angel said...

Nice piece.