JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 161

The gardens over at Park view once known as Johnson
 are so beautiful!
Whoever tends to them does a lovely job.
I have tons of picture's from the gardens.
Of course I love taking picture of all the beauty surrounding me.
I couldn't resist the daisy's at all with that brilliant yellow center that is like a burst of sunshine.


Brilliant Burst Of Sunshine
Do you like visiting flower gardens?




3 comments:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

That is lovely Beth and of course it is one of my favourite flowers!

I love visiting flower gardens and I also love having a nosey into other people's gardens as I pass by to see what plants and flowers they have!

~Fiona~Raindrops&Daisies

Southhamsdarling said...

Gorgeous photo of that daisy, Bethe. It just makes you think of sunny days, doesn't it?! I certainly do love to visit flower gardens, and always come away feeling uplifted.

Rainbow said...

This is beautiful!!! great shot and thank you for sharing. I love going to flower gardens

Blessings
Rainbow