JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, August 5, 2011

Boost My Blog Friday~ Hop Hosted by Design it Chic

Lots of fun things happening this Friday.
I haven't joined in awhile so thought it was time to join up with my friend over at Design It Chic.
A great blog to learn blogging tips service and so much more.
Please go check her out.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still working on the garage situation.
I am hoping to have more information and up dates by no later than Monday.
But I am working with an apartment complex who doesn't take care of their tenants but bully's them instead.
We are all gathering together on this matter as well.
There is a hot line in the city that actually deals with these kinds of issues where people are bullied for no reason at all.
YEA!
This is some great news.
Lots of work ahead of all of us here at my little dwelling in the world.
Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
I know God is bring us great news.
I still have so much to do in the garage.
I will keep you posted as things develop.
I wont be out there this weekend due to the fact it is my great nephews 1st birthday and will be going down to help celebrate his special day.



#ff63e0


Do  you have any special plans for the weekend?

No comments: