JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, August 19, 2011

Finger Print Friday ~ Ring or Is That A Rock?

  
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back to Beki over at The Rusted Chain at http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/ so that others can find the entire list of participants!
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky below. Have fun exploring the other links as well!
Please only sign in if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week!
-------------------


My Director in Mary Kay received this hunk of ring as a gift from our National Director.
I fall in love with it!
She Let me wear one evening at meeting.
Of course I felt like a million with it on my finger.
I just loved sporting that gorgeous ring around on my finger.
My theory the bigger the better!
I love rings!
Yes!
It is huge!
It was heavy!
But my finger grew quickly accustom too the ring as well as the beauty of the ring.
I think it looks great on my finger.
What a rock!
I eventually decided to share with the other gals in the unit to let them try it on and possible wear it as well.
There where a few that felt like I did.
Didn't want to pass it on.
Just wanted to leave it on their fingers.
Loved the like and feel of the ring, just like I did.
It made us feel glamour's and beautiful!
Of course we all are!


NKJV

2 Samuel 22:47

"The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let God be exalted. The Rock of my salvation!"

Admiring the Rock

One Hunk Of Ring

Glistening Beauty

I Could Learn To Wear This Rock

Such Beauty



Do you like rings? Do think the bigger the better? Many rings or a few?

5 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

I'm like you Bethe. I love rings! You can get some really great ones now as costume jewellery for very good prices over here in England! Have a lovely weekend my friend.

Rosebud Collection said...

Now that is what I call a ring..I use to enjoy rings so much..was always buying them before I was married..Something happy about them. Now I have given them all away, except a couple, to my daughters..I always tell them, I had enjoyed them and now it is time for them to move on..Makes me happy seeing them on their fingers..and instead of one person enjoying them, there are five enjoying them..Happy to visit again..Have a good weekend..xoxoRosebud/Carolyn

Rainbow said...

wow I love this!!! I could wear it smiles!!

and I believe its purple? I love rings, I wear smaller rings as I have long skinny fingers (aka piano fingers) but I wear them on every finger

Hope you are doing well

Blessings
Rainbow & Tiger (Gina)

rainbow said...

Since I was a teenager I have loved rings. I have always worn 5 rings, 3 on one hand and 2 on the other. When I was single - 3 on the left hand and 2 on the right. When I was married it was reversed. Have to have my wedding ring on my left hand ;-) HA HA

dustbow (Momma Lyn)

Gloria said...

I've never been one for wearing rings...I could even count the days I wore my wedding ring when I was married (sad.) But I do like to admire a pretty ring on others, and give out compliments to those who love them or think they are special to them. I must say I love purple (anything!) so this would definetly be a ring I would admire, but it would most likely not fit on my finger. Glad you got the chance to admire this ring, very nice.
Smile today. :)