JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, August 6, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 164

One of our many visitors that came to our National Night out.
Thank you to our fire department for being there to serve this community.
The little ones loved it!
They were handing out badges and fire hats.
They get so excited.!
I have an old photo from last year I may have to post of my youngest grandson and a fire truck in California .
Oh!
He was so excited!
But aren't we all like that get excited when we see things like a fire truck for the first time.
I know I love being a kid and do that myself.
I think we all did that at least once that evening.
Big hand to all that serve every community around this wonderful Nation!

National Night Out


Do you get excited like a kid over certain things, like fire trucks? Especially when the kids are around?





1 comment:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

I remember when I brought my youngest to the fire station in town,
like your grandson he was sooo excited.

Lovely seeing children excited isn't it?

Happy days


~Fiona