JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

A whole new week of "thankful's" has come upon us. Yes! It is once again thankful Thursday hosted by the beautiful Tara over at "Undeserving Grace" Come join along and have some fun while tell us all what your so thankful for this past week. I'm sure there is at least one thing. Check out what everyone else is thankful for. I am always amazed at all the wonderful things we have to be so thankful for.


http://www.undeservingrace.com/



  1. Made it through a very stressful week and weekend and survived it!
  2. Friends that will drive hours to come help a friend in stress
  3. Home made taco's
  4. Neighbors that will stand with you in a battle of your rights
  5. 98c candy at WalMart (movie style)
  6. A successful and wonderful National Night Out in our neighborhood
  7. New clothes! Lots of them {I was a very bad girl spent money) hehehe shopping therapy
  8. God's grace and mercy
  9. Swimming pool
  10. People that believe in you
  11. My three daughter's love
  12. CK having a great vet visit this week with no charge to it! YEA!
  13. Being able to give donations to be raffled off
  14. Hope!
  15. Surprise finds in the garage while moving things out!
What wonderful things are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
Thank you for sharing your beautiful thankful list.

Hope your week is going good
Blessings
Rainbow

Unknown said...

daughters that love you? Yes, indeed! Homemade tacos? YUM! :)

Sush said...

I am thankful I found your blog...

Hugs~

Melissa said...

A BIG Amen to your number 1. We made it! I'm so thankful to have air. This week has definitely been a booger but thankful too for God grace and mercy. Thanks for sharing.