JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 18, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 24

For today's 365 pictures I decide to do some self portraits as it has been cold outside. CK nor I either one have really wanted to go out at all. So my picture taken has defiantly been limited. I need to find ways inside to find expression with the camera. I will be working on that one.
So When I was getting ready today for St. Paddy's Day I decided to take some photos of my make-up for possible future use in my product highlights on Thursday's. The green was so rich and pretty and brought out my hazel eyes along with my clover earring's I said "YEP!" I think these will be my crazy pictures for day 24.
I'm not a photographer by any stretch of the word. But I'm trying different things and having fun!
I actually have four different colors of eye shadow on. lightly blended.

Crystaline- Highlighter
Emerald- Applied to center of the lid
Golden Olive- Applied to the mid area of the lid
Vintage Gold- Applied to the inner corner of the eye
(Lightly blend with contour eye brush)

Eyeliner-Olive on the bottom Black liquid on top
Black mascara- Ultimate
Brow Pencil was Soft Auburn









All  colors can be purchased from the Mary Kay Line



Do you like wearing eye make-up?



3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

The first photo is lovely, and your make up looks really good.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors...I have to have mind blend just a certain way when I wear them too. Some of my friends think I'm nuts...but some just don't seem to blend right

LV said...

I never wear eye makeup. I have tried, but my eyes have a fit. I wear other makeup, but never around my eyes. Yours looks very nice. The colors are becoming to you.