JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 26, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 31

This is "Horse Tail Falls" In the Columbia Gorge.
I took this picture on one of my many hikes last Fall.
There are many hiking trails and Water Falls along the Old Scenic Hwy in the Columbia Gorge. It is a mini vacation and get away about 15 minutes from home. It is one of the places I love to go and just get away and enjoy the beauty God has graced us with here in the Pacific North West. I don't have to travel far to enjoy the scenic beauty. It is just in my backyard.

Surrounding Beauty

Socrates Is Downstairs

Do you have a favorite place to go for a mini vacation?

1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

What a lovely picture of the Falls. I see you like walking as well. I try to get out as much as I can and,like you, I have wonderful places within 15 minutes of where we live. We are both very blessed, Bethe! Hope you are having a lovely weekend.