JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 18, 2011

Finer Print Friday~

Fingerprint Friday
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join:

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back over to "Rusted Chain" so others can find the entire list of participants.
So you head on over to the "Rusted Chain" and link up with Beki
 
http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/2011/03/fingerprint-friday_18.html
 
My new whirly Bird that I got to whirl in the wind. My hubby and I both love to watch the whilrly bird. I have several in my pots in the patio. Brings back such warm smiles and memories of childhood.
My granddaughter Mickenzee loves lady bugs. She loves to run in the fields at her Auntie's house. Then come back in with them all over her little body. We have a few photos of that somewhere. I will have to find and share them. It is so precious how she loves them.
So when I saw this whirly Bird it not only brought back the Spring and Summer memories of childhood but.... of my beautiful granddaughter flying through the fields to catch her some ladybugs. When she grows up she wants to be a lady bug. One thinks she already is!
What a beautiful whirly bird in the wind swirling around with all the memories of love and fun of being a child.
 


Ladybug, Ladybug Fly Away Home Nursery Rhyme

Ladybug!  Ladybug!
Fly away home.
Your house is on fire.
And your children all gone.
All except one,
And that's little Ann,
For she crept under
The frying pan.


I'm sad to say I don't know who the author is. It is one of my childhood favorite rhymes.
I remember always running and catching them and saying this rhyme as a child.


Do you have a favorite childhood rhyme?

1 comment:

artsyclay said...

Things that are fun and bring good memories are certainly among the best fingerprints! Even better if they span the generations! One of my favorite memories is catching lightning bugs on summer evenings...as a child with my cousins, with my sons when they were growing up, and now with my grandchildren. Blessings to you on this Fingerprint Friday!