JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lent Letter's To God~ 13

Dear Lord,
Yet another day has come and gone once again. The day's they seem to be flying by. It seems we start the day and it is over as fast as it started.
Today was my grandsons birthday today. Thank you for blessing us with him 14 years ago. e is surely an amazing little man growing into a fine young lad.
I did some more work today on taxes. Oh I will be so glad when i have them all complete Lord. Not much more and we will be ready to see the tax man. YEA!
Today when CK and I went for our walk it was a light drizzle falling. I know the rain brings the flowers and all the blooms of new life. But...I'm so done with this rain and cold. Though it did seem a slight warmer today.
I love seeing all the trees in bloom and coming to life. It makes me so happy to see the flowers. I'm sure that is the way you see us Lord. As flowers in bloom. As we draw close to you we continue to bloom into who you have created us to be. We start out so broken and needing so so much molding. But as you clean us up and we start to mend and heal we begin to bloom into the person who you fully intend us to be in the first place. Spring is so full of new life. It is like a baby seeing everything for the first time in complete AW! and Amazement! That you give us the chance of new begins and fresh starts everyday Lord. As you wake me to your kiss of morning light.
I love how you wake me so gentle everyday with just the little light beaming through the window. I love the fact that I don't have to wake up to an alarm or horrible noise to start the day but to your gentle creasing love of the day through the light beaming into my room. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to start the day with something ringing in my ear that I would have to hit to turn off. I so much rather walking up with your gentle touch. Thank you for giving me that gift.
Today I was thinking about allot of different things. I seem to be doing that allot lately. As I was thinking how I am to be moving in your direction that you have for me and in that is all the provision of  everything I would ever need. I would not struggle or worry as I continued to stay on the path that you have laid before me as I follow your perfect lead.  It would be the perfect winning dance. It is when I get off on those bunny trails that is where lack of direction and sometimes even the right provision is. I may not be happy with the way things are going or how I would want them to be. But when i following your and your perfect lead that is when I happiest and the world is right. You always meet my needs and I thank you for that.
Lord it is so awesome how you reveal yourself to me all through out the day. Whether I'm just sitting working on my taxes or visiting with my daughters, grandson or a dear friend. Or taking CK for her walk. I so love the ways you speak to me. Thank you so very much.
I love you and am looking forward to me growth through this daily journey. I am so much more attuned to you since I started this letter everyday with you. I try to find the glimpse's of what you have to share and speak with me along with all the gifts and treasure you leave along the day for me to open and enjoy.
Love you Lord.
Dreaming of my gifts and lessons for tomorrow.
Beth

How was your Monday?


No comments: