JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me On Monday~

It is Monday again for these fun facts to learn more about ... you guessed it... "Me".
This little fun finding facts of questions come from  "Never Growing Old" at:
http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/
This is another great way to get to know our fellow blogger's. I look forward to learning more about you. So come join the fun and learn some fun facts about your fellow blogger's. Some have very clever ways of making this so fun. Go check them out. You will be blessed.

Questions:
 

1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?

I wear my wedding rings and two other rings. Use to be more. But I'm not sure why I'm not. Then I wear two necklaces. One is a heart with the birthstones of my daughters and myself. As well as a necklace my dear sister-in-law got me and it is a mother of pearl with small cut diamonds around it. I also wear a watch and earrings always.


2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?

I have done both. But I do more twirling then cutting.

3.  How many siblings do you have?

That maybe a loaded question. I have two younger sisters and a younger brother. Though I do have two step-brothers. I also have two siblings in heaven from what I understand. Crazy family dyimatics.

4.  Were you named after anyone?

I was named after a nun and my grandpa.
5.  Coke or Pepsi?


Neither! But.... if I have to pick I think I will pick.... Pepsi!



 
 
 
Do you have a full business week this week?



2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm stopping over from Meet me on Monday. yup, families can be crazy.

Keri said...

hello. Happy Monday to You