JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten On Tuesday~ Hosted By Roots & Rings

Please come join the fun over at "Roots and Rings"






1. What is your cleaning style like?


A style of cleaning? Really!?! I don't think I have one. If it needs to be clean, you clean it. If baby needs to rocked or played with it can wait. if I need to go have fun. It can wait. My house is clean but it is defiantly the not the showcase home. It is surely lived in.


2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?

A pair of pumps or heels and a piece of jewelry.

3. Do you like stormy weather?


No I cannot say that I do. It is okay while I sleep. But when I'm up and its time to work or play. No as that means I would have to be out in it. No thank you!


4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?

Ice cream! Ice tea!

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?

When I was little and came in from the snow it was Tomato soup and hot chocolate. Today I would still pick the hot chocolate. It may even be a bowl of hot soup. Not necessarily Tomato soup though.

6. Who is your favorite animated character?

Hmmm... WOW! Do I have one? I really don't know. I'm thinking I will pick how snoopy.

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?

In my jewelry box hubby got me for Christmas one year. I also have lots of small ones and bags that I keep them in. Yes I have lots of jewelry some little granddaughter will be happy to have someday.

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?

A theme? Not here! No theme just a collection of whatever strikes my fancy. Lived in seems to be the best theme. My little humble shack.

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?

I use to enjoy watching the HGTV shows. As well as Home Make Over. I don't really watch any of them any more very rarely. I found it torture to dream of such beauty. I love my space in the world. Happy in my humble shack of beauty!

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?

Just a few weeks ago when I drove down the gorge in the black ice and snow for fifty miles to get to my sisters home. Not fun! I am a bit adventurous and love risk taking. More of that later I'm sure. I find a little bit of thrill seeking to be good and healthy for me. Keeps life exciting.



Do you work inside or outside the home?

No comments: