JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

It is Monday again and time to get to know me better and you too if you join in on the fun. Hosted by "Never growing Old" over at:

http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/


Questions:1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?

Since I'm married to a Hispanic man who makes the best tacos in the world in my opinion. I love both but I do prefer crunchy! I like the homemade shells of course they are the best!


2.  Do you scrapbook?

Yes! I am learning in a slow motion process. I have done a few projects and am looking forward to doing some more. This is a very expensive hobby but so fun as it is a great way to share your photos. Having fun learning this craft. I just need to find others who have a group to go and do this with. i think that would be much more fun. I have found one but it is three hours away. I'm sure there most be one closer.


3.  Do you take any daily medications?

NO! Thank you Jesus! As He has healed me and kept me. Praising the Lord for my healing!


4.  What is your favorite sound?

My grandchildren calling me and saying hello "mema" in their beautiful laughter and smiling voices. Then asking me if I know who it is? So cute and so darn sweet! I so wish we lived closer then it would be their laughter and smiles in person. But until I see them over the phone is fine.

 5.  Where were you born?

Tacoma, Washington USA


Do you work at home?










1 comment:

Java said...

Hi Beth!
Thanks for playing along with Meet Me on Monday!! Please remember to link only your Meet Me On Monday post and not your whole blog! I have to go in and fix it!!
Hope you have a great week!!!