JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Wee Bit Of Me

{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
 
scruffy is COOL!
 
{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
 
Carmel for sure!
 
{three} do you own slippers?
 
I own several pairs. I do like my socks. But I wear socks with slippers. I don't like cold feet!
 
{four} did you ever have a tree house?
 
I tried to make one. I think it was more a platform then a tree house. lol



{five} how you do relieve stress?
 
Hmmm.. Use to say shopping. But now I will say go for a walk and take some pictures.
 
{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
I love them all! But I will pick Green Eggs and Ham.
 
{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
 
No! But... I sure would love too! I love to dance, I always have.
 
{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
 
The Dictionary
 
{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
 
I really don't like any exercise! But I would say defiantly walking. Swimming is the best in the Summer. So swimming if I lived in place where I could swim all yer long. Oh that is what a gym is for. lol
 
{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
 
Much too long! I have left my basket I know that! They wouldn't call for back up at all. It was way too long. I have done retail and I know when I do that it is way too long.
 
!
 









How is your Wednesday shapping up?

No comments: