JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 25, 2011

Word Prompts From Dodge Writes~ Silly Jingle

 So below are the words that Dodge gave this morning for  today's prompts and we must use eight of them in our poem. So before I rushed out the door this is what I came up with. It is a silly little thing.  I really didn't think much about it I just put it together in less than five minutes. Thought I would give it a shot before I left for my business trip today. Hope you have a great Friday.
If you'd like to join in with Dodge over at "Dodge Writes":


http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/2011/03/todays-prompt-is-use-these-words_25.html

 BETWEEN, YOUNG, TORTURED, ENLIGHTENMENT, JINGLE, PRESTIGIOUS, SILVER TONGUED, GLITTER, SUBWAY,  MERGE

              Silly Jingle

This morning as I lay between my sheets
I dream of the young ladies I will travel with
Many a tortured thoughts as I struggle with getting up
I'm enlightened daily by the beauty of the day
As I write this jingle
As I get ready to travel in the prestigious BMW
That silver tongued devil trying to distract me
With all that glitter and beauty
I must hop right into the subway and get lost in the crowd
As I merge into this day that the Lord has made.
~Beth~

Do you like writing prompts?


4 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love the idea of "merging into the day"...A lovely poem!

JL Dodge said...

Love what you did with these words... WEll done !

Penny said...

Facinating and powerful stuff. Well written.

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

I enjoyed your poem. Good use of the prompt!