JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 20, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 25

Me getting bored with the sky pictures and the same scenes that I see everyday. So I decided to try some close up photos of the branches on the trees. I thought this one was really cool. I haven't figure out how to use enhancement programs for photos yet. I do if I scan and then i only know how to use the scanner. So much to learn. But am having so much fun! It is kinda pretty! Don't you think? It reminds me of the pictures for screen savers. I could have picked one clear than this I think. But I really like the close up of the pine needles and the cones budding.


Budding Cone

Any big adventures this coming week?

Socrates Is Downstairs

No comments: