JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 28, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 33

So this little bra is in a wonderful little bar and restaurant I love going to when I visit my moms.
This photo was taken in the ladies room along with numerous others. It is in the ladies bathroom with some other very interesting items. I will have to share more photos at different times, as they are so cool and unique. This bathroom is one of the most unique bathrooms I have ever been in.
The bar and restaurant are so very yummy! It is a must go and dine experience. Excellent food and service. Family owned. With a very rich history. I have usually been waited on by the owner her self. She is a delight. My mom and I love going there for brunch after church on Sunday's. I would have to say it is the best brunch I have every had. Of course I have the Formosa with my brunch. Yummy! The restaurant is in Poulsbo, Washington.  It is called "Mor Mor". There link is: http://www.mormorbistro.com/

Be prepared to wait as many times there is a waiting line out the door. So it is a standing room only. I don't mind the wait as it is so worth it.
So if you are ever in the area and traveling please stop and check them out. I would say tell them Beth sent you, but I'm sure they don't know who I am. But you can tell them a very happy and pleased customer that is writing about their yummy bistro.
There is a story and history behind this bra and others. The owner shared with us. As you see this bra raised awareness and money for "Breast Cancer Research". I'm sure there isn't a one of us that wouldn't be proud to donate to this and pay the price on this bra for one life to be saved and changed.

Bra Raising Experience

Do you have family or loved ones that have fight breast cancer or any other kind?
Our hearts and prayers are with each one. May they find a cure in Jesus name.


Socrates Is Downstairs

No comments: