JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Monday Mingle Blog Hop~ Hosted By Measuring Flowers

I thought I would do this blog hop today. Come on over and visit "Measuring Flowers" she has a beautiful blog over at:
http://www.measuringflower.com/
I'm having issues with the pictures loading as well as the pages on the blog. Is anyone else? It is driving me nuts I don't really want to post anything due to nothing is loading right. If you have any solutions please leave a message to me in comments would love to get this resolved. I don't even know how to get a hold of anyone over at blog spot do you? Hope you all have a great Monday. Come join the blog hop.


Do you know how to trouble shot on your computer?

1 comment:

Tara @ The Adventures of MommyHaha said...

Hi Beth! I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop. Sorry, I can't help you with the computer issue - I trouble shoot by yelling for my husband, lol. He's the computer tech in this relationship!