JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Product Highlight~Nail Polish

The new limited edition release of our Spring products are out.
This Thursday I am highlighting the beautiful "Limited Edition Mary Kay Nail Lacquer."
It is apart of the "Weekender Collection." 
The Limited-Edition Mary Kay Nail Lacquer is
  • Easy to apply
  • Applies smoothly
  • Stay-true color
  • Provides instant high gloss finish 

You can have perfectly polished nails.

NEW! Limited-Edition* Mary Kay Nail Lacquer in "Coral Stone" or "Pink Sand". Treat nails to stay-true color with an instant high-gloss finish. $8 each



Limited-Edition Mary Kay Base Coat/Top Coat. A manicure must-have with instant high-gloss finish. $8



As with all our products they are 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

Being in the beauty industry for over 30 years I would have to say these are some of the best nail polishes I have ever personally used. And I would put them up against many name brands. There are other great ones out there. But as far as I'm concerned you cannot beat these or their wear ability. Being a hair dresser and having my hands in shampoo, water, chemical's, etc. Let me tell you these nail polishes wear extremely well. Even after eight hours of working in the Salon with hair brushes, combs, curlers, hair pins, hair spray, whatever I need to use in the business that could mess up a beautiful set  of nails. Still stands up and looks great!

You can shop on line 24/7 at
http://www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

Or if you already have a consultant you can shop with her on her web site. She will always be excited to hear from you. So if you have a consultant and would love to see these beautiful nail colors in person please give her a call. Or any of the new limited edition line.
If you are looking for a beauty consultant and don't have one I would be delighted to be a service to you in your beauty cosmetic needs.


I so had wanted to show case the colors on my nails. But was not able too. As I couldn't take a picture of my nails well wet. Nor did the ones that I did manage to take come out at all. I'm so sad too, as they really are beautiful on.
My husband fell in love with the nail colors as well. He actually comment on them, which he usually doesn't. So I think that is a huge selling point girls. I tried both on. But I think he really preferred the "Coral Stone". He loved the rich color and the look it gave my nails.
I feel that the "Pink Sand" would be perfect for a french manicure. I love the color.
I'm thinking it will be perfect for the granddaughters to wear. You know all little girls love to be beautiful as well.

So indulge yourself with these new Spring colors that will fit right into the seasons hottest and newest looks.


Do you wear nail polish?

No comments: