JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A to Z Blogging Challenge- Invite over At

I just putting out a reminder to all of my fellow friends and bloggers you love writing prompts and the growth of doing something new with their writing skills. Over at "Tossing It Out", Arlee with be starting tomorrow the A to Z blogging challenge. There is still time to hook up come along and she what fun we will be having.
The link is below and so is the button.

http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/

This is my plug for this link. I have been waiting all month to do this. It starts tomorrow. Oh what fun we will have. Who knows what I will come up with for these letters to write about. See you in there.





How do you come up with all the awesome articles you write about for your blog?











2 comments:

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

I'll be there! Hope you join up with the PAD challenge and also I'm doing the NaBloPoMo challenge again.

Arlee Bird said...

Thanks for this plug. We've been getting a lot of last minute sign ups and I expect a real surge in the next day or so. Bloggers like you are helping in a big way.

Have a great April.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge