JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lent Letter's To God~ 20

Dear God,
I'm feeling rather challenged this evening. I'm not sure exactly why, but I am.
I feel frustrated as though I'm not accomplishing what I need to do and learn what you have for me.
Today has been a very tough day for me.
It most be some serious growing pains going on!
I feel like I'm struggling to find or do something.
Longing for something I cannot figure it out.
Hoping I haven't made a complete waste of my day.
I so appreciate everything you do and bless me with.
I guess it is the crazy emotions and hormones that are off.
I started my day late.
The sun was beautiful while it was out I so enjoyed it thank you so much.
I also got a few extra things done unexpectedly today as well. That was nice.
Tonight at meeting I realized what I learned on Friday evening at the Mary Kay conference. That I already knew but it re-enforced it. That I do make a difference even when I don't see it or know it. Those you place in my life and those that I come in contact with. I make a difference thank you for re-enforcing that. I think I will meditate on that for awhile.
I'm just really having a tough time this evening.
Thank you for your blessing through the day.
I love you and am looking forward to the day tomorrow and what it will hold for me.
Love you
Goodnight you daughter Beth


How's your Monday ending?


No comments: