JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday~

So I'm a bit behind this day. And most likely will be for the next few months as I have taken on some added responsibility. I will try and stay up with all these wonderful little links and getting to know one another. I so enjoy doing them as well.
So if you are at all interested in joining in this is over at "Leigh Ashley"
 
http://leighashley.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
 
Well defiantly my husband. So then I would love to take my entire family which would be my three daughters and their families. Which is a total of ten grandchildren. I couldn't imagine going without them. It is where kids love to be and adults become kids again.
 
{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
 
Today! I play CD's in the salon everyday I'm there. The ladies love the music and it is so very nice to listen to as I'm doing their hair. It relaxes them if they are stressed too.
 
{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
 
I'm a salt and pepper girl for sure!
 
{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
 
WOW! I love so many different kinds that is a tough one. Hmmm....
I'm a die hard rock and roll fan. So Id say rock and roll. But.. I like the blues too.
 
{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
 
Id say the civil war. Any part of it. Maybe something to do with the under ground railroad.


      {six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?

Law and photography.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
 
Indy 500!
 
{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
 
I drive an automatic.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
 
I get very nervous! But yes I have spoke in front of people and still do in some forums. I would love to be a speaker. Even though it makes me sick to my stomach nervous. It is a challenge I love it.
 

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
 
Yes! More times than I care to mention. It is a very strange feeling. Im grateful Ive never been hurt or lost anyone. Praise the Lord!
 



Do you enjoy the getting to know me questionaires?





1 comment:

Keri said...

Thanks for the comment! I would love to study photography too. I love looking at beautiful pictures