JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting To Know You~

Found this fun little Questionnaire over at "MannLand5":   http://www.mannland5.com/
Which actually I came across because of "Following the Footsteps"  http://shaemata.blogspot.com/

So here we go on another getting to know "Me". Love some of the questions that are asked..


1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
 
Hmm.... I only wanted to be Miss America when i was a very little girl. So lets see.... My platform would be reaching out to those women and children in domestic violence. Bringing more  awareness on the subject and the life long cycle through generations if the chain isn't broken and healing begins.
 
2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
 
Defiantly love the outdoors. But..... not when it is Winter or really cold wet and windy prefer indoors. So I would say in the late Fall to Mid Spring I'm indoors and then its defiantly outdoors the rest of the time. To much fun and world to see.
 
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
 
So Tacky!
 
4. what's your favorite room in your house?
 
I'd say my living room. I love the bigness's of it the fireplace the warm homey feeling it has.
 
 
5. nook, kindle, or book?
 
Most defiantly a Book. Love the feel and smell of the book!
 
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
 
YUK! Well neither sound appealing to me. I guess I would say the same out fit I could do that much easier than not brushing my teeth. That just grosses me out!
 
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
 
I have several since I'm rather new to this blogging adventure. I have many I love to visit everyday as I learn about this wonderful world of blogging . But.. I will pick one of my very favorites is

Southhamsdarling at http://southhamsdarling.blogspot.com/

I have so many though. I enjoy reading every ones and learning from you all. Thank you each and everyone.
 
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
 
Summer! That's all I want is warm HOT SUNSHINE!


Sorry about the huge graphics on Southamdarling I don't know how I did that and cannot get it smaller. More learning going on. Please bear with me as I learn. Blessings

2 comments:

Diana said...

I agree with the living room. I've always wanted a big cozy fireplace! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

jp@A Green Ridge said...

A real book....in front of my fireplace in the living room here in the Hollow!...:)JP