JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ten On Tuesday~ Hosted By Roots & Rings

It is Tuesday onnce again. Over at Roots & Rings you can link up with "Ten On Tuesday." http://rootsandrings.com/


1. What is a food that you never thought you would try, but then tried and liked?

Yes! unexpectedly so it was escrago. I love it! You would have every thought! Not me!

2. Do you subscribe to any foodie publications? If so, which ones? 

Nope! Not one to even like to cook really. I can but would rather have someone cook for me.

3. What ingredient do you find yourself reaching for the most when you cook?

Salt! Yep salt then pepper! Always.

4. Are there any foods that you hated as a child, but then learned to like as an adult?

Nope!

5. What do you like to eat that others may consider weird?

White rice with milk and cinnamon with raisins.

6. What is the weirdest ingredient you’ve ever cooked with?

Not sure! Unless you call having frog legs weird. They taste like chiken and rabbit.

7. Do you have any major food allergies?

Nope! Hubby does to eggs! Not me though none.

8. Is there an ingredient that you would like to cook with, but are intimidated to try?

Not really! I have cooked with lots of things being a single mom I have learned to strech meals and still do even now with hubby and I.

9. Do you bake?

Use too. I do very little baking now that the girls are gone adn they all live in aanother state. Hubby and I really dont do the baking thing at all. So sweets are usually not in the home.

10.  If you could go on any “foodie” show to compete, which one would it be, and why?

I dont watch those shows so I wouldnt even know any of the names of them. Geez am I bad. Sorry!




So does anyone but me what a full time cook and kitchen cleaner?

No comments: