JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Word From A friend

Start treating yourself as if you're the most important asset you'll ever have. After all, aren't you?

Looking at the Asset


I found this statement on my girlfriends status post a while back on Face Book. I loved it so much I had to put it here.
I think sometimes we forget how important we really are. Especially those of us that are moms running the household the children along with a long host of other activities. We also seem to be doing for others and not ourselves. But then again as (ALL) women tend to wear a variety of hats starting at a young age. We seem to imitate those around us. 
We wear so many hats we tend to put ourselves on the back burner.
Because we are the most important asset we have. I have learned this lesson in life awhile ago and this past Christmas had a reminder of it when my brother was very ill and knocking at heavens gates; not once but three times.
Praise the Lord he is still here with us. But had he taken care of himself better and listened to the doctors as the most important asset that he is. He would not have had some of the problems he has been faced with. Or as many of us do. If we don't take care of ourselves then we are faced with life situations and health issues that have gotten out of control. We are a valued asset and should be treating ourselves as such.
There are so many ways to treat ourselves well.
Just by listening to our bodies we can do ourselves a wealth of health.
Plenty of rest eating right.
Have plenty of  family and friends around with lots of love and laughter.
Stay out of stress! (Key)
Treat your self like the Queen or King you are!
Vacation with  with time off.
Don't be in debit
Work hard and play harder, is my motto.
Just to mention a few things that help you see that you need to take care of yourselves as the most important asset that you are.
There are many more you can add to this list.
It is surely food for thought.

"The key is to have a balanced life. Set aside a fraction of your time to carry out your dreams and ambitions." Michael Lee, CPA, from Use Your Time Wisely!
 
"What I do today is important, because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
Author Unknown, from A New Day

 
"Time well spent is worth much more than gold."
Michael Lee, CPA



Thank you Ms. Carol for the word of encouragement. The reminder of how important each one of us are and that we should be treating ourselves like that important asset.


Enjoying the beauty of the Asset of Each Moment



Do you take time for yourself?

No comments: