JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One Stop Poetry~

Oh goodness another fun place to get our writing skills brushed up on and to challenge us. This is from "One Stop Poetry-Wednesday. 
 http://onestoppoetry.com/

Goodness it looks as though I will not lack in the areas of sharpening my writing skills.
I thought this would be fun to try! As I have said I will be trying many different hops and skills out and see what ones fit my style and personality. What I want to learn and grow in. Thank you for your indulgence as I hop around and learn and grow. I think we all will have some fun!
So on this one I must write a poem. Tell others about this site. Got that covered! As well as visit other site. Will get that done before the night is over.


Legend's

Light's that shine bright
Lives's lived large and over the top
Leading others into greatness
Lavishly living the dream
Larger than life
Legacy's are built form these
Longing for true love  (legend's)

~Beth~

Do you like to write poetry or read? Or both?



3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

LLLLLLovely...lots of Ls. each of these ties into your legends though...glad you joined us at OSW...

Gina said...

Bethe
I love your blog today :) thank you for stopping by my blog and the fires are very saddening as lots of people have lost homes and such. your right God always amazes me by turning tragedy into beauty

JL Dodge said...

Nice one shot! I think you did really well with the Pleaides prompt! seems, like us, you love to find new places to play !! We do a prompt a day (or more) on our blog. We like to try new to us forms of poetry as well as other fun things, hope to see you join us too @ http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/
ENJOY!!
JL&B