JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 24, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 29

This little beauty was made my one of my clients who is now gone. She was legally blind and 99. When  she was younger she owned and ran a flower shop. I'm sure she was the shop to go patron. The beauty here is amazing! The beauty she put into this little wall arrangement is with such love and tender care. She loved making arrangements and selling them to make extra cash to go to lunch with her family. This particular one was a gift to me and the shop. She loved to come in and get her hair cut. She wore the old style pixie cut. She was a tiny petite lady so it  fit her gentle frame spirit. I have another one of her pieces. They both mean so much too me. She will be greatly missed.

Gentle Beauty
Do you have a person in your life that still loves doing their craft in their old age?
Socrates Is Downstairs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo pretty...
I don't know anyone personally anymore that does crafts at an old age, but my grandma did until she got too sick to